Like to join?       
Start Here

Home     Forum     Roster     Downloads     Skins  

352nd Fighter Group Headquarters

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 818 times)

dBeav

• Secretarial Pool
    • Yankee Air Museum
Welcome!
« on: March 05, 2016, 06:10:41 PM »

Thank you for visiting. If you would like to say hi please follow the registration process.
We have been here for a long time and always welcome new guests or members.

JJMcGarvey

• Command Staff
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 07:39:31 PM »

Well, Just look at that! Lawdy Me!! Now I will just take a look around and see if I can find any of this here registration stuff. Pardon me...I will be back
I looked and looked and then I walked around and found a lot of dead ends and circles. Its very purdy ..Very purty confussing! Oh well I see a lot of tools and stuff so I guess the engineer workman will be back to finish it one of these days. Uh Oh Spellcheck! It tells me that I am stupid but It don't give me no learning to unstupify me. I like the free movie show. I think I will amble back home and come back with Maw and some of the younguns and sit a spell and learn all about these aerryplans. Thanks for the fine hossbetality

Here it is on Sunday morning. I can edit and just keep right on going. I see that the registration procedures only show up for unlogged visitors. I still can't get back to home from the forums. This is really a great improvment. You have real talent friend Beav
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 09:13:46 AM by jjmcgarvey »
Jacksprat ..AKA... J.J. McGarvey

THE BEST IS YET TO COME
Pages: [1]   Go Up