Like to join?       
Start Here

Home     Forum     Roster     Downloads     Skins  

352nd Fighter Group Headquarters

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Group Reactivated  (Read 978 times)

JJMcGarvey

• Command Staff
Group Reactivated
« on: March 19, 2016, 02:15:28 PM »

Hello to all the members of the newly reactivated 352ndFG,

As of now, I will consider the reactivation to have been accomplished and our next step is to become operational. Last night I sent invitation E-mails to Dumo and Roller inviting them to participate as active members in the reactivation of the 352ndFG. My current E-mail address for Roller is no longer active. I left a notice to him in the SimHq forum asking him to contact me. I have not received a reply yet. Domo replied and stated that he had been aware of our activities for some time. He explained that he had installs of EAW on different computers, some of which worked and some did not. He did not indicate any desire to participate in any group activities.
    I have investigated how to gain access to my Verizon router and have opened ports that seem to be needed for Teamspeak and EAW operations. The Teamspeak seems to be working with using My IP as the address. I have no way of knowing if it is really working and I need some one else to try to access the server from their computer.
The address is   98.114.249.90
The server is not listed by name on the team speak server list. I found out that my server does not seem to need a password for client use. I do not seem to be able to access it to modify any controls or options. If it is working it will do the job as is.
    Last week was a hectic time for me and I was not able to do a lot of things that I wished to do. I am going to be moving more of my 352 communicating to our forums and away from E-mail. I think that we could consider having the group operational when we can communicate with Teamspeak and link up for on-line flights. I will also investigate a few more Teamspeak sites that we might be able to use. I am optimistic that we will become operational and that our activities will be beneficial to the general EAW community.
Jacksprat ..AKA... J.J. McGarvey

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

dBeav

• Secretarial Pool
    • Yankee Air Museum
Re: Group Reactivated
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 06:37:54 PM »

Jack,
I was able to connect to your server. You will need to log in using your IP rather than the "localhost" address. It will ask for the server privilege key which was shown to you when you installed the server. It will only show it to you once so if you didn't grab it there is a file to delete and then it will show it again. Or something like that.
After that you can set yourself as an admin and give the server a password if so desired.
So good news, it's up and running!

Spitty

• Pilots
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 07:06:26 PM »

I have not been able to connect with TS3 address:  98.114.249.90

JJMcGarvey

• Command Staff
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 08:23:53 PM »

Hey Spitty,
That server is not turned on all the time. I will turn it on now and it will go off when I shut down the computer.
Jacksprat ..AKA... J.J. McGarvey

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Roller

• Major. 486th Fighter Squadron
  • Pilots
  • 352/487
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 10:38:51 AM »

Hello ALL!
Jack, the e-mail is efischer60@comcast.net

Will take me a minute to get my T.S. working.
We can all fly online at GameRanger.
You should contact Jel for the latest install.

Roller
Pages: [1]   Go Up