Like to join?       
Start Here

Home     Forum     Roster     Downloads     Skins  

352nd Fighter Group Headquarters

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Organization, Customs and Standards  (Read 753 times)

JJMcGarvey

• Command Staff
Organization, Customs and Standards
« on: March 24, 2016, 09:50:12 PM »

Good evening gentlemen,

The first meeting of the reactivated 352nd FG will come to order. The first item on the agenda is to extend a warm welcome to our forth and newest member Eric ( Roller / Angleoff ) Fischer. The 2nd item is to establish a set of customs or standards that we will practice in our affairs. I propose that we agree that all decisions should be based on the general consensus of the members. There will be no chiefs, bosses or hierarchy, all members are equal and none have any authority over any other member.

It is now time for me to close up for the night. I will continue tomorrow.  The thoughts expressed above are only my suggestions. They are meaningless until you agree and approve.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:11:44 PM by jjmcgarvey »
Jacksprat ..AKA... J.J. McGarvey

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

JJMcGarvey

• Command Staff
Re: Organization, Customs and Standards
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 02:10:27 PM »

The meeting is now resumed. Perhaps we should consider how and when we would be meeting. When Spitty and I decided to explore the possibilities of reviving 352Fg we agreed that the AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) was the easiest medium to use. I am on EST and Spitty is on Central STD Time. It was most convenient for us to meet at 7 EST, 6 CST Wed evenings. It looks as if I am the only one that does not have GameRanger installed. I will download it and install it. There seems to be no change in the time zone relationship. Does anyone wish to have a different time for meeting? I am open for every night except Tuesdays, that is when my model railroad club meets. I will now get back to my plumbing job. I forgot! Unless some one voices an objection, on Monday I intend to post a notice on the SimHq EAW Forum that the 352FG has been reactivated
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:16:02 PM by jjmcgarvey »
Jacksprat ..AKA... J.J. McGarvey

THE BEST IS YET TO COME
Pages: [1]   Go Up