352nd Fighter Group Headquarters

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: June 17, 2018, 01:31:16 PM 
Started by JJMcGarvey - Last post by JJMcGarvey
Hey Guys,
I will be going off for vacation this week. No aerial activity on my part. I had hoped to try my new found swimming skills in the ocean but the doctor restricts left arm movement above the shoulder.

on: June 13, 2018, 04:59:08 PM 
Started by Spitty - Last post by Spitty
Gentlemen.

Unfortunately no flying again for me this week.

Restaurant build out problems on top of vendor meetings.

I'm sorry.

DBeav/Jack - what was the protocol in Norton to set EAW as Safe so it doesn't keep tagging everything to my virus quarantine?

Spitty

on: June 11, 2018, 06:33:11 PM 
Started by Spitty - Last post by JJMcGarvey
It's 6:30 now and I don't expect anybody else to show up. I will be watching the game shows

on: June 11, 2018, 04:19:54 PM 
Gents -

Will not be on tonight - will have to be Wednesday this week for me.  Got a late delivery coming in at 6:00pm = table bases, bar chairs, table tops - 4 pallets - 160 boxes - yea go me!!!

I'll also have to go back and exclude eaw.exe from my Virus Guard as it is removing it from my computer every time I try and run it in Game Ranger.  This just started so it must be due to a recent update to my virus protection - all hail Norton...

See you Wednesday.

Spitty

on: June 10, 2018, 04:10:15 PM 
     Hey Guys,

Last week Spitty and I did get together but my headset was not working right and while I was messing with that his boss called and he was back to work. I found out that my earphone was suffering from a broken wire. I ordered a new headset and I got it yesterday. Everything tests out ok and I hope that we will get together soon and actually get to have a flying session.
     On Friday I had a heart pace maker implanted. Everything seems to be working ok and I feel real good when I take a walk. I found out that I have certain restrictions involved. I am not supposed to move my left arm to above my shoulder. I will be going to the sea shore in another week and I had planned to go swimming in the ocean. Swimming arm strokes are exactly the kind of arm movements that are forbidden. Oh well,  I can wait until next year. I can still wade in the surf and see if I have the the guts to stick it out in the cold water. We will have #1 son with us this year so I guess that I will be able to do it just to show the young whipper snapper that the old geezer still has a pair of gonads. Life in the so-called Golden Years can be a bit interesting if you don’t quit.

on: June 06, 2018, 12:51:40 PM 
    Hey Spitty,
    Thanks for the info on our TS. My headset is definitely defective as far as listening goes and I am not really able to make accurate tests on mike function. I ordered a new head set and I expect to get reliable performance from that. I am glad to see that you are back into a ready for flying mood.
    I am still having problems with my body parts. I am supposed to get a pace maker put in on Friday. The irregular heartbeat is a problem of long standing. I was making real progress in getting back into good physical shape when slow beat rate started to rear its ugly head. I will be going to the sea shore for my vacation in 2 weeks. I had intended to take a real swim in the ocean. It has been a long time since I went into the water let alone did any real swimming. I will probably freeze my ass off but I have no intention of restricting my self to rocking chair type of activities. The sea water is a lot warmer in Aug than June but you make do with what is possible.I see a lot of people who stop living long before their body dies. I enjoy living every day and I get a lot of pleasure out of my body and my mind. I like the song 'Both Sides'. I have been very low down and now I am on a perpetual high. I know what is good and what is lousy. I chose and embrace the joy of active and positive thinking and living. Pleasure is an accidental sort of thing, Joy is something you can create inside yourself.

on: June 06, 2018, 10:23:44 AM 
Morning Jack -

I unfortunately will not be able to attend tonight - work - Building Inspector walk at 5:00pm with Electricians & Plumbers.  Architect in town as well so I'm pretty sure this meeting will last into the 8-9:00pm range.

I have tested my headset thru TS and it seems to be working correctly.  My headset mic is operational etc.

We'll look at it next week Monday or maybe we can set aside an hour this weekend if your schedule and mine coincide.

Spitty

on: June 04, 2018, 06:47:00 PM 
Probably going to be 7:15 to 7:30pm - sorry

on: June 04, 2018, 06:30:03 PM 
Right on...

on: June 04, 2018, 06:25:11 PM 
HEY!! Good News!  I will be on lets try Beaves server

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10